One of our EAP Supervisors, Jolene Chong, was interviewed by Isabelle Thye from Own Your Story, where she shares about her passion for psychology, mental health and her career.
Published in: Isabelle Thye’s Facebook
Publication Date: April 2020
Ever since I met Jolene Chong in an Own Your Story event, we had a blast collaborating with her in initiatives related to happiness and mental health. It is simply wonderful working with a person who is so passionate and knowledgeable about a subject matter she truly believes in.
We talked about:
- how Jolene discovered her interest in psychology and mental health
- challenges she faces in the field of mental health
- how Jolene keeps herself motivated in an industry full of stigma
- decoding a big myth about mental health
- Jolene’s personal evolution since she started her career
- the importance of positive influence from people around her
- simple happiness hack to manage stress at work
- best investment in life
- book recommendation
- impact and a life well lived
Own Your Story Podcast features interesting guests with fascinating stories and unique perspectives on life, taking viewers on a journey through the lives of others and ultimately inspire them to embark on an adventure of their own.